Below you will find step-by-step instructions for your LiveIntent + DSP integration. If you have any questions or issues during the set-up process, please contact your LiveIntent Account Manager.
1) Access http://developers.liveintent.com in order to review LiveIntent specs.
2) The following should be noted:
- We require HTML image & click URLs
- Our win-notification approach uses the "nurl" field, not the "adm" field (pixel)
- Server-side (S2S) firing of tracking pixels is our preferred method (instead of client-side)
(Note: S2S firing supports more pixels and reduces discrepancies. Ad “viewability" is not a concern due to the nature of our newsletter inventory; it is subscriber opt-in and does not require a lot of scrolling.)
3) You must provide LiveIntent with:
- Bidder test endpoint (if applicable)
- Bidder production endpoint
- Cookie-sync test endpoint (if applicable)
- Cookie-sync production endpoint
- Win-notification endpoint (if applicable)
- Budget amount (if applicable)
- Budget daily cap (if applicable)
- Report delivery method
4) LiveIntent will configure the integration using the information that you have provided.
5) LiveIntent will conduct a test campaign with limited traffic, and monitor impressions and clicks.
6) LiveIntent will pull a discrepancy report, to make sure that LiveIntent and your DSP are counting the same number of impressions and clicks.
7) If there is a discrepancy, LiveIntent will investigate to find the source, and test again. If not, LiveIntent will increase traffic to production level and continue monitoring.