It is our goal to provide exceptional service, and assist you in getting your campaigns live.
Below are checklists with common issues that we have seen affect campaigns.
If the relevant checklist does not help you to quickly identify an issue, or if you identify and fix the issue and the campaign is still not working properly, please reach out to your LiveIntent Account Manager.
Google DoubleClick Bid Manager Campaigns
If you are having an issue with a campaign, please confirm that ALL of the following are true:
- LiveIntent has been selected under BidSwitch as a sub-exchange
- Tags have been exported from DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM) and uploaded within DoubleClick Bid Manager’s (DBM) third-party tag section
- The campaign is using standard H5 creative (.jpg, .png.) and standard tags
If all of the above are true, please reach out to your LiveIntent Account Manager.
Other Third-Party DSP Campaigns
If you are having an issue with a campaign, please check and ensure that ALL of the following are true:
- No wrapped tags are used
- No blocked tags are used
- This includes pre-bid, keyword targeting, etc.
- No frequency cap is on the campaign
- No viewability tags/thresholds are layered on the campaign
If all of the above are true, please reach out to your LiveIntent Account Manager. In your email, please detail what targeting/setup is included by default on your DSP seat.