With LiveIntent, your email newsletters can also provide a powerful revenue stream without the usual hassle. Unlike traditional ad servers, LiveIntent’s ad server can operate in cookie-free environments, like Outlook and mobile devices. This means you’ll never encounter a click-caching issue with our technology, and you can reliably monetize every impression on every device, screen and browser.
- Ensure your contract is signed! Your LiveIntent Platform Development Managers (PDMs) will send over the Publisher Questionare and request a CNAME alias from you.
- Request a subdomain dedicated to LiveIntent tags: Using that subdomain, we’ll provide you with an EdgeSuite host which you will then point as a CNAME in your DNS. Reference this article for steps on setting up a CNAME.
- Prepare your LiveTags: Work with your PDM to review your Questionnare, which includes your ESP, templates and specs
- Paste your LiveTags into your newsletter’s HTML template: Instructions can be found here.
- For best practices on template layout and design, check out our “Email Template Design & HTML Tips” document.
- Activate your ad slots: Once LiveTags are implemented in your template, send a live send to Activate@LiveIntent.com. Once the test email is sent, LiveIntent will run a script on each test email. If the tags were implemented correctly, the ad slots will activate and you will receive an email. If they were not, your PDM will be alerted and will work with you to quickly solve the problem.
For tips on how to increase your revenue, reference these guides: