Required campaign elements for Custom Audience
To get started, you need:
- The customer list, which can be provided in a variety of formats:
- A list of plain text email addresses (available soon!)
- A list of hashed emails from your CRM or CDP in MD5, SHA1, or SHA256 format.
- A list of DMP cookies.
- A list of mobile ad ids to represent your mobile app customers.
- A list of DSP cookies. We can easily accept cookies from MediaMath, Trade Desk, Adobe, and AppNexus.
- Standard IAB image assets (You can find the full list of what ad formats LiveIntent accepts here).
- Your campaign budget
- Your campaign flight dates (when the campaign will begin and end)
- A landing page URL
Preparing your data from CRM file (emails or MAIDs)
1. Create your segments
Segment Examples: Non-openers, non-clickers, inactive subscribers and recent purchasers
- Remove any extra characters and whitespace.
- Make sure the email addresses are all in lowercase.
Correct Format: email@example.com
Incorrect Formats: Kate@LiveIntent.com or <kate @gmail.com>
3. Create audiences in Audience Manager
Please follow the instructions outlined here to create audiences using Audience Manager.
If you prefer to upload hashed emails in the LiveIntent platform, please follow the instructions here: How to Activate Your Audience Files
Sending your data from a DMP or DSP
LiveIntent has direct integrations with major DMPs and can also accommodate ad hoc requests for data transfers from DSPs. Please visit How to Activate Your Audience Files and reach out to your LiveIntent account manager with any questions.