1. Click the ‘Create Campaign’ Button from the desired Advertiser page
2. Select the ‘Direct-Sold’ Option. Note: The workflow for setting up a house campaign is the same as Direct-Sold, but is split out separately in reporting.
3. Select the goal of your campaign (Branding or Performance)
4. Select your optimization goal (Impressions, Clicks, or Conversions). Note: If you're selling this campaign on a sponsorship basis, select impressions.
5. Fill out the required campaign fields:
Campaign Name - Enter the name of your campaign.
Campaign Type - Select Standard Newsletter, not Roadblock.
Guaranteed - Selecting Guaranteed means that the impressions/budget entered will serve first and override any non-guaranteed campaigns. Select this option if you are selling this campaign on a sponsorship basis, and fill in 100% in the 'Share of Voice' field.
Primary IAB Category - Choose the IAB category that best describes the advertiser that you’re creating.
Frequency Cap - Determine the number of times the ad will be shown to a given person during an hour, day, week, or month. This function is optional and not recommended for most campaigns because it can affect the campaign’s ability to fulfill an impression goal.
Campaign Label - This is a non-searchable field that you can use to label details about your campaign.
Flight Dates - Set the start and end date for your campaign. All line items will need to start and end between these dates.
Budget - Select either Impressions or Currency (Ad Spend) amount and enter the desired value.
CPM - Enter a value for the campaign CPM goal. Please note that this value cannot be zero, even if the campaign is guaranteed.
6. Click Create Line Item (or 'Save and Exit', if you don't want to create a Line Item at this time) and fill out the required fields:
Line Item Name
Active - This Line Item will run during the specified flight dates, and data will be available in the Reporting section of Campaign Manager.
Paused - This Line Item will no longer run during the specified flight dates. Reporting data will be pulled into the Reporting section.
Inactive - This Line Item will no longer run during the specified flight dates. Reporting data will not be pulled into the Reporting section.
Flight Dates - These are the dates that your line item will run.
Budget - Enter your Line Item budget.
LiveAudience - Target or Exclude your LiveAudience segments.
LiveRamp - Target or Exclude your LiveRamp 1st-party segments.
Location -Select US-only, or Global targeting
Select Targeting by country, metro, state or city OR by postal code. Then search locations to target or exclude.
Age - Target or Exclude Age groups
Gender - Target or Exclude by Gender
Device - Target or Exclude by Device
Target or Exclude by:
Day & Time
Key Value Pairs
7. Linking Ads - Use the Ad Creator Tool to Create Ads or Link Existing Creatives.
8. Click ‘Review Ads’ - Review your Campaign and Line Item Data. To confirm creation, click ‘Save’.
9. Link your Line Item to Ad Slots - Once you’ve saved your Line Item, click ‘Connect to Ad Slot’ on that Line Item’s overview page and select the ad slot that you'd like to link.
Note: To create additional Line Items, click the ‘Create Line Item’ button on the Campaign overview page.