Using Key-Value Pairs, or KVPs, you can define your own targeting criteria based on first-party data specific to your subscribers or newsletters. Similar to display advertising, you can use key-value pairs to dynamically pass custom information to your LiveTags that can then be used for targeting.
Using KVP Reporting becomes especially useful when you’re running campaigns on audience groups or demographics that are specific to your industries (like music concerts and travel destinations), which is why we’re excited to announce the launch of KVP reporting in the LiveIntent platform!
How to Create a KVP Report
- Log into the LiveIntent Platform (https://platform.liveintent.com/)
- Click on the "Inventory Manager" tab on the navigation pane
- Click "Reports" tab on the left sidebar
- Click "Create a New Report" button on the right-side of the page
- Report Name: Name your report
- from dropdown