- What is the size of the LiveConnect tag? Does it cause additional latency for my website?
- The compressed tag is 10kb. It is loaded asynchronously to protect the performance of your website, not adding latency to your site's load time.
- Where should the LiveConnect tag be placed?
- Please place the LiveConnect tag (unedited) on all of your website pages. This can be accomplished by using the website header, or a container tag.
- How do I know the LiveConnect tag is implemented correctly?
- The LiveIntent team monitors the implementation closely to ensure the tag is working as expected. Your LiveIntent Platform Operations Manager will send notifications of the tag's status.
- What does the LiveConnect tag do on the website?
- The tag registers page views from visitors and collects data such as the URL of the page visited and the referral URL. Metadata such as IP address, user agent information, timestamp, and viewport information are also collected. A domain cookie and network ID (or 3rd party cookie) are also set.
- For clients who have a user matching agreement, the sync container will ensure that the user match data is provided to LiveIntent.