What is Audience Manager
Audience Manager is the primary access point for creating and managing first-party, people-based audiences.
Audience Manager is available to both managed and self-service marketers and publishers. If you do not yet have a login to the platform, please reach out to your LiveIntent team to get started.
If you have any questions, check out our FAQ page or contact your account team.
With Audience Manager, you can deliver your audiences directly to the LiveIntent platform instead of sending them to your account team through another system like ShareFile or DropBox.
The user interface
When you log into portal.liveintent.com, you will be taken immediately to the Audience Manager. The screen will look like this:
Each column can be sorted ascending and descending.
You can choose to show and hide the columns in the grid.
Use the search bar to search by audience name/ID and account name/ID.There are also filters available to help narrow down your search.
Hover over the “Active Destinations” column to view where the audience has been delivered and the status of that delivery.
The page will default to display 10 rows per page. You can adjust this to show 25, 50, or 100 rows at a time.
- Audience: The name of your audience.
- Status: The status of your audience, which can be one of three:
- Eligible: audience is available for targeting.
- Eligible but limited: audience is available, but you may see limited scale.
- Ineligible: the audience is not available for targeting.
- Type: This refers to the type of audience (i.e. Custom)
- Data Source: Where the data is coming from (i.e. CRM file, DMP, LiveConnect, etc.)
- Size: This is the total number of IDs we were able to process (note this is not match count, which is the number of IDs seen in an exchange in the past 30 days).
- Active Destinations: These are the destinations where your audiences have been sent. Audiences are automatically sent to LiveIntent's email buying platform, but will need to be actively delivered to other destinations.
- Created On: The date and time when the audience was created.
- Account: The account associated with the audience.
Navigate to the yellow “Create Audience” button on the top right corner of the screen. Choose which type of audience you'd like to create:
- Creating a Custom Audience in Audience Manager
- Creating a Dynamic Audience in Audience Manager
- Creating a Lookalike Audience in Audience Manager
Once created, all audiences will be available immediately for targeting in LiveIntent's email exchange.
When you click on an audience, a side panel will appear on the right side of the screen to show more details about the audience.
In this view, the first thing you will see is a graph depicting the audience size over the past 30 days.
- The green line represents the total number of email hashes that have been processed.
- The blue line represents the number of email hashes that have been matched in the past 30 days.
- You can use the Source dropdown to see match rate across LiveIntent’s email exchange or to see match rate with our web partners, Index and Prebid.
- After scrolling past the graph, you will then see the file history of this audience, which is a record of the IDs that have been added/removed from the audience, as well as their status and timestamp.
- Lastly, on this page you will see the status of deliveries for this audience, the timestamp for when the file was sent to that destination, as well as when it was officially delivered.