Below you will find recommendations and tips for running successful campaigns across LiveIntent’s premium publisher inventory, using a third-party DSP.
- Create a separate line item or strategy and select LiveIntent Exchange as the inventory/supply source.
- Set a max CPM of around $10 for Run of Exchange (ROE).
- Set a max CPM of around $12-15 if the campaign is running on an allow list, or if first- or third-party data segments are being used for targeting.
- The average eCPM will be between around $1.50-5, depending on the campaign type and targeting in place.
- We recommend running campaigns across the full LiveIntent network of publishers to maximize scale, to start.
- After running, optimize campaigns to include only the top performing domains.
- Create custom allow lists from the full list of LiveIntent publishers.
- Include at least 40 publishers in an allow list.
- Note: The LiveIntent team will gladly assist you to build optimal allow lists.
- Leverage any first- and/or third-party data segments available in the DSP.
- Do NOT include a frequency cap.
- Note: A frequency cap is not necessary, because the average user across LiveIntent inventory is only opening 1-2 emails a day.
Creative and Tags
- Use an approved creative format:
- HTML5 standard tags
- Use an approved creative size:
- Note: Ads that are size 300x250 and 728x90 have the greatest scale across LiveIntent inventory.
- Leverage as many creative sizes and concepts as possible to increase scale and performance.
- Declare all third-party tracking tags
- Note: There is a maximum of two third-party tracking tags
LiveIntent has native integrations with DV360, The Trade Desk, MediaMath, Basis, Xandr, and Verizon Media. While creative specs can vary from one DSP to another, LiveIntent has its own recommendations and best practices based on our inventory.
- View reporting on key metrics in your DSP console.