Below you will find recommendations and tips for running successful campaigns across LiveIntent’s premium publisher inventory, using a third-party DSP.
- Create a separate line item or strategy and select LiveIntent Exchange as the inventory/supply source.
- Set a max CPM of around $10 for Run of Exchange (ROE).
- Set a max CPM of around $12-15 if the campaign is running on a whitelist, or if first- or third-party data segments are being used for targeting.
- The average eCPM will be between around $1.50-5, depending on the campaign type and targeting in place.
- We recommend running campaigns across the full LiveIntent network of publishers to maximize scale, to start.
- After running, optimize campaigns to include only the top performing domains.
- Create custom whitelists from the full list of LiveIntent publishers.
- Include at least 40 publishers in a whitelist.
- Note: The LiveIntent team will gladly assist you to build optimal whitelists.
- Leverage any first- and/or third-party data segments available in the DSP.
- Do NOT include a frequency cap.
- Note: A frequency cap is not necessary, because the average user across LiveIntent inventory is only opening 1-2 emails a day.
Creative and Tags
- Use an approved creative format:
- HTML5 standard tags
- Use an approved creative size:
- Note: Ads that are size 300x250 and 728x90 have the greatest scale across LiveIntent inventory.
- Leverage as many creative sizes and concepts as possible to increase scale and performance.
- Declare all third-party tracking tags
- Note: There is a maximum of two third-party tracking tags
- View reporting on key metrics in your DSP consule.