You can access the Newsletter creation workflow by clicking on ‘Create Ad Slot’ or 'Create Newsletter' in the Media Group Bird’s-Eye view or in the Publisher or Newsletter Overview. You can make edits by selecting ‘Edit’ in the Newsletter detail view.
Fill out the Basic Details for your Newsletter.
- Newsletter Name - Enter your Newsletter's Name
- IAB Category - Enter The IAB Category for your Newsletter.
- Secondary IAB Category - Enter a Secondary IAB Category, if applicable.
- Floor - Set a floor for the ad slots in this newsletter (applies if you will be allowing exchange demand).
- Allow Exchange Demand for All Ad Slots in This Newsletter - Select this if you's like to open up all ad slots associated with this newsletter to Exchange Demand.
- Make this Newsletter Private - Select this to make all newsletter ad slots eligible for guaranteed direct-sold, house, and, direct deal ID demand only.
- Selecting this checkbox will make all exchange demand not utilizing a direct deal ID ineligible for the ad slots in the newsletter.
- Advanced Settings - Click on 'Advanced Settings' to expand show more sections:
- Ads Must Be From Different SourcesSelect this option if you want to ensure that if there is more than one ad slot in this newsletter, the demand for ad slots will come from different sources. This is not recommended, as it can decrease the number of bids on your inventory.
Select whether you’d like to allow RTB demand in this newsletter. Choose which RTB partners you would like to allow (all partners not shown in screenshot).
Click ‘Save and Exit’.