The Creative Approval tool is designed to let Publishers proactively manage the ads and advertisers that run in their newsletters by adding them to an allow list or block list. It can be accessed here or in the Inventory Manager section of the platform. Please see the screenshot below.
The advertisers are split between the LiveIntent DSP and third-party partners.
1. The Creative Approval Tool can be found in the Inventory Manager tab on the top left:
2. Type in the Media Group name or ID you would like to access
3. Select which Blocking Type to narrow down the Publisher(s) under the Media Group
a. Allow List - this will show all Publisher(s) running on an Allow List
b. Block List - this will show all Publisher(s) running on a Block List
4. Choose the Lookback time frame
a. This will show which creatives or advertisers have run on a Publisher’s inventory in the last 7 days, 14 days, or 30 days:
5. Next, select which option you would like to see from the Domain List Status
a. All - Allows you to see all creatives/advertisers currently running on the exchange and creatives/advertisers that are blocked or allowed on the publisher level
b. Blocked/Allowed - This option will change based on the Blocking Type selected. If you are editing a Block List, all creatives/advertisers that are currently blocked will appear. If you are editing an Allow List, all creatives/advertisers that are currently allowed to serve will appear.
c. Available - In the case of a Block List, this will show all creatives/advertisers that are currently not blocked, therefore eligible to be blocked. In the case of an Allow List, this will show all creatives/advertisers that are currently not allowed and can be added to the Allow List.
6. Once you have selected which list you would like to work with, you can add or remove domains as you see fit.
Please reach out to your Account team if you have any questions!