The newsletter mock-up tool allows platform users to easily create mock-ups of their inventory, saving time and effort. The tool is available for any users with permission to view publisher details.
To use the tool, you must first add email@example.com to your newsletter distribution lists. If you do not add LiveSeeds to your distribution lists, you will be unable to access the mock-up tool.
*A Note on Google's September 2020 Chrome Update: This update extended the adoption of Chrome's "blocking mixed content" policy, making the blocking of "insecure http subresources on https (SSL secured) pages" a default setting. If you are not using an https secure CNAME, your ability to use the mock-up tool may be impacted.
If you are impacted, we recommend:
- Upgrading to an https SSL secure CNAME
- Confirming your newsletter content links are also secure (include https)
Alternatively, the Mozilla Firefox browser can be used to access the mock-up tool. However, please note that LiveIntent has no control over when Mozilla Firefox may adopt default settings similar to Google Chrome.
Using the tool
You can navigate to the mock-up tool by going to the Inventory Manager section of the platform and selecting the 'Mockups' tab.
1. Select a publisher and corresponding newsletter that you'd like to mock-up.
2. Replace the blank ad slots with ads. You can replace by clicking 'Replace Creative' and uploading a file (A) or dragging and dropping a file (B). If you need to restart, click 'Create New Mockup' (C).
3. Once you replace the images with that of the advertiser, click 'View in New Tab'.
4. Right-click and select 'Inspect' on the newsletter:
5. Select the 'Toggle Device Toolbar' by selecting the device icon:
6. Select which device type you would like to use.
7. Click top three buttons on the upper right hand side, and select 'capture full size screenshot':