Note: This tool will become available on August 30th 2018
The newsletter mock-up tool allows platform users to easily create mock-ups of their inventory, saving time and effort. The tool is available for any users with permissions to view publisher details.
This tool is optimized for use on Google Chrome, so please be sure to access this tool using Chrome.
You can navigate to the mock-up tool by going to the Inventory Manager section of the platform and selecting the 'Mockups' tab.
Using the Tool
1. Select a publisher and corresponding newsletter that you'd like to mock up.
2. Replace the blank ad slots with ads. You can replace by clicking 'Replace Creative' and uploading a file (A) or dragging and dropping a file (B). If you need to restart, click 'Create New Mockup' (C).
3. Once you replace the images with that of the advertiser, click 'View in New Tab'.
4. Right-click and select 'Inspect' on the newsletter:
5. Select the 'Toggle Device Toolbar' by selecting the device icon:
6. Select which device type you would like to use.
7. Click top three buttons on the upper right hand side, and select 'capture full size screenshot':