The newsletter mock-up tool allows platform users to easily create mock-ups of their inventory, saving time and effort. The tool is available for any users with permission to view publisher details.
To use the tool, you must first add firstname.lastname@example.org to your newsletter distribution lists. If you do not add LiveSeeds to your distribution lists, you will be unable to access the Mock-Up Tool.
This tool is optimized for use on Google Chrome, so please be sure to access this tool using Chrome.
You can navigate to the mock-up tool by going to the Inventory Manager section of the platform and selecting the 'Mockups' tab.
Using the Tool
1. Select a publisher and corresponding newsletter that you'd like to mock up.
2. Replace the blank ad slots with ads. You can replace by clicking 'Replace Creative' and uploading a file (A) or dragging and dropping a file (B). If you need to restart, click 'Create New Mockup' (C).
3. Once you replace the images with that of the advertiser, click 'View in New Tab'.
4. Right-click and select 'Inspect' on the newsletter:
5. Select the 'Toggle Device Toolbar' by selecting the device icon:
6. Select which device type you would like to use.
7. Click top three buttons on the upper right hand side, and select 'capture full size screenshot':