Below are the step-by-step instructions on creating a display creative within The Trade Desk platform according to LiveIntent's best practices.
Display Creative Specs
Supported display creative formats:
- Rich media
We support most standard IAB sizes and high-impact marquee ad sizes:
- Recommendation: To maximize performance, LiveIntent recommends running only 970x250, 970x550, 300x250, as they drive higher click-through and conversion rates.
Adding a Display Creative
1. In the Creative section, select ‘+ new creative’ and select "Hosted (Display, Video, Audio)" as the creative type within the drop down.
2. Upload a file to serve as the main image of the display ad unit.
3. Fill the creative name, the landing page URL of the brand's homepage, ad server, and placement ID.
4. Enter the URL or Click tracker of the page to which the ad will click through.
5. Enter the third party Impression tracking URL.
6. Enter the flight dates for the creative.
7. Hit "Create" to finalize the creative.
8. The creative is done! Click "Go to creative" to view.
After inputting these elements, the user can set up pixels, attributes, associations and segments as normal.