With LiveIntent's integration with Oracle, you can easily sync your audiences to LiveIntent’s platform. Below is a guide that outlines the steps you must take to set up LiveIntent as a Destination in Oracle's DMP.
- Ask your LiveIntent representative for your LiveIntent account ID.
- In return, provide your LiveIntent representative with your Oracle ID for your advertiser instance.
- Add your LiveIntent account ID in the LiveIntent application in Oracle’s platform.
- Once LiveIntent has confirmed your Oracle ID is mapped into your LiveIntent account, you can login to Oracle and select the audiences that you want to send to LiveIntent.
- Notify LiveIntent when the segments are pushed and share the segment IDs and the total size of each segment with LiveIntent.
- LiveIntent will confirm when we’ve received the segments.
Note: It takes 1-3 business days for all files intended for extraction and upload to be pushed to our S3 bucket from Oracle.